ALICE was beginning to get very tired of sitting by her sister on the bank and of having nothing to do: once or twice she had peeped into the book her sister was reading, but it had no pictures or conversations in it, “and what is the use of a book,” thought Alice, “without pictures or conversations?’
We all learn in the past few years, how important it is to post pictures, video, whatever can grab people’s attention.
What’s next, so?
I think the overall scheme we are looking to is quite similar to the Maslow’s pyramid, more satisfaction, then more advanced needs. Here is just the opposite, in fact more stimulus we receive as customer, less span of attention, time and $$$ we have.
Let me list few points:
- Multimedia (pics, videos): to go through your Logical brain and to arise desires and feelings
- Short effective paragraphs: to use all of your time/focus span and maximizing the sale
- Lists: (self-explanatory?) to let skim through quickly; easy, light graphical way to put some text
- …: more tricky, deep tecniques
What’s next, so?
Something came up in 2011:
- HyperTagging picture: (Website) to let you move from a picture you are interested in to the link the image shows
- HyperLogo picture: (Website) to let you play with a branded game from the logo picture showing it
Something I would like to show you:
- Smart products: (READ HERE or HERE) to let you interact with objects from your smartphone before you buy them
- Durable ads: (READ HERE) to let you check later products you noticed on the street, on the bus, on your way, when you were busy
Let me know in a comment!
- Quick SEO Tip: Take Advantage of EVERYTHING! (intelligentdesignsmedia.com)
- Smart products – ads to interact with (postmodernview.com)
- Smart products – lack of knowledge (postmodernview.com)
- Durable ads (postmodernview.com)