I want IT, NOW, HERE
I need to pee… I need to poop…
Today a new service let you find the closest bathroom, here.
I like a lot this kind of news, because I’m convinced there is a lot of need for proximity services. People want to find whatever, close to their position, because we live in a rushing age, so we don’t have time to search, we just want IT NOW. And now means HERE.
Probably the next golden egg in the start-up worlds, is a new mashape-like solution, where instead of buy-selling API you can connect local services and local needs, with local shop/users providing them.
Do you want to join me?
Do you want to give your tips about this idea?
Leave a comment
You can find similar posts here:
- Real Time Offers to LOCAL CUSTOMERS (postmodernview.com)
- LOCAL market: SAY IT AGAIN (postmodernview.com)
- 1 NEW Local Network: see people nearby (postmodernview.com)
- API market Mashape raises $1.5M seed from mega investors (gigaom.com)
- Mashape, the Marketplace for APIs, Moves to Beta (readwriteweb.com)
- 3 New Future Ways 2 SHOP: local IA, proximity marketing, totally connection (postmodernview.com)
- 11 API Management Services (programmableweb.com)
- The Battle for Your API Proxy (kinlane.wordpress.com)